Web Page Counters

Get Free Music at www.divine-music.info



profile exits chat entries credits


▲▲Degree!
Sunday, June 27, 2010@1:33 AM
"Today is your day, your mountain is waiting, so get on your way."

MAKLUMAN TAWARAN KEMASUKAN LEPASAN STPM / SETARAF
UNIVERSITI SAINS ISLAM MALAYSIA SESI AKADEMIK 2010/2011


No. Daftar :
1100204
No. Kad Pengenalan : 910601875068
Nama : A'FIRAH BINTI MOHD SAKRI @ SHUKRI

Tahniah atas kejayaan saudara/i,

Saudara/i berjaya ditawarkan tempat di UNIVERSITI SAINS ISLAM MALAYSIA untuk mengikuti program :
IJAZAH SARJANA MUDA SAINS DENGAN KEPUJIAN ( BIOTEKNOLOGI MAKANAN ) ( QG07 ) .



***
Yeah, I've finished my foundation.
So, this is the result of my achievement in foundation.
I'm going to further my study in food biotech in USIM.
Alhamdulillah.
This is what I want, and this is what I get.
Will try to do my best in degree.

So, I'm going to register on 3rd July.
With my aunt and Mak Cik.
Ok, mummy and daddy are still in UK.
Although they will not be there,
I know they're proud of me.
So, I'm goin to be strong.
Tak payah sedey2 kalo org laen, parents dorg yg anta.
I'm big enough laa! :p
*Lek la, sebulan je lagi! :)

Well, life after this will has a little bit change.
Yea, new friends, new subjects, new lecturers, new group..
Oh, I miss TTS 7 laa.
We'll be in different courses.
Some will go to Pandan and some will stay in Nilai.

Nadiah Madihah - Food biotech
Hajar - Food biotech
Rus Farah - Food biotech
Azwa - Chemical industry
Ruqaiyah - Dentistry
Rufaidah - Dentistry
Umairah - Chemical industry
Safwah - Chemical industry
Amal - Applied Physics
Adilah - Applied Physics
Afiqah - Science Computer
Saifuddin - Science computer
Azziq - Chemical industry
Hasan - Science computer
Salam - Financial math
Kamil - Chemical industry
Hasif - Applied Physics
Ajmal - Chemical Industry
Syazwan - Science computer
Ain - Financial Math
Yati - Science computer
Fatin - Science computer.But will go to Maktab Perlis for TESL.
*Gonna miss you*
Husna - Idk

Wishing all of you a very 'Good Luck'.
May success always be with you.

Don't you ever wish
You were someone else
You were meant to be
The way you are exactly
Don't you ever say
You don't like the way you are
When you learn to love yourself
You're better off by far
And I hope you always stay the same
Cause' there's nothing bout you I would change


Labels: ,