Web Page Counters

Get Free Music at www.divine-music.info



profile exits chat entries credits


▲▲My Girls
Friday, June 25, 2010@5:02 AM
"True friendship isn't being inseparable, it's being separated and nothing changes."

Tuesday, 22 June 2010
2.00 p.m
Queensbay Mall


So, today is the day I've spent with my bestfriends, hang out.
Yeah, these girls are mine.
Never been replaced.
Although we're in different classes in Form 2 & Form 3,
Although I've changed to a new school when I was in Form 4,
although I'm in USIM, and met new people...
They're still the best. Never been forgotten.

And...
Like Asmaa said, it was 'hari kami gelak saja'!
True, they're awesome! They can make me laugh, like it will never stop.

Met them at Food Court Queensbay Mall.
Oh, so riuh rendah.
Lama gila tak jumpa ramai2 mcm nie.
While waiting for Ruzaina and Ros, we talked about life, campus, friends etc.
We waited for bout an hour ohh, and then, came this surprise.

A cake! :)


Special home-made cake. Thanks Ruzaina and Ros.

Oh yeah! We've done all that mess. *haha*

Then, we jalan-jalan. And tried to find something as a present.
Tukar-tukar hadiah!
And met again in front of GSC.
Cari port, and time to tukar hadiah!

Undi!
And I got a present from Ruzaina.
A mug. So cute. :)

And yea, Ros gave us nice green ice-cream keychain.
*Sahabat selamanya*
And Ros also gave us really good news.
She's getting engaged!
Happy for you, dear.
Semoga bahagia. :)

So, jalan-jalan lagi after Asar prayer.
And it's time to go home.


p.s: To Zulaika, Norlina and Bani, we miss you guys so much.

*THEM*

Quote Pictures, Images and Photos


I LOVE these girls damn much.
They taught me what is the meaning of a word 'FRIEND'.
They taught me what is the meaning of a TRUE FRIENDSHIP.
We've been through happiness & sadness together.
6 years of friendship and hope it will never end.


"Together forever, never apart. Maybe in distance, but never in heart."


Labels: ,