Friday, October 8, 2010@5:15 AM
Have you ever wonder...
do other people like you?
do they love you?
do they appreciate you like u do?
do they talk behind you?
do you annoyed them?
do you ever did something that they don't like?
do they hate you?
Conclusion : I'm feeling down.
I'm not so-very-kinda perfect girl.
Accept me for who I am.
It's All About Me *DEAL WITH IT*
afyira91.blogspot.com

A'firah Binti Mohd Shukri. 19. Penang, Malaysia.

Food Biotechnology, Islamic Science University of Malaysia.

Addiction : Novels.Pink & White.
My Teenage Fairytales
reaching.for.the.stars
Friday, October 8, 2010@5:15 AM
Have you ever wonder...
do other people like you?
do they love you?
do they appreciate you like u do?
do they talk behind you?
do you annoyed them?
do you ever did something that they don't like?
do they hate you?
Conclusion : I'm feeling down.
I'm not so-very-kinda perfect girl.
Accept me for who I am.