Tuesday, November 16, 2010@2:11 AM
When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are
And when you smile,
The whole world stops and stares for awhile
Cause girl you're amazing
Just the way you are
Tadaaaa!!!~~
Look! I have a new layout for my blog.
Big thanks to my sis, Ummu Habibah.
Oh, I feel great.
It has been a long time I wanna change my layout.
And at last, I have this simple and clean layout. haha
Oh, there's another one thing I should improve.
My writing skills! I think it's getting worst. huhu
And I think I should update my blog more often.
p/s: Iqin, nnti kite tuke layout blog kite plak ea? :)
It's All About Me *DEAL WITH IT*
afyira91.blogspot.com

A'firah Binti Mohd Shukri. 19. Penang, Malaysia.

Food Biotechnology, Islamic Science University of Malaysia.

Addiction : Novels.Pink & White.
My Teenage Fairytales
reaching.for.the.stars
Tuesday, November 16, 2010@2:11 AM
When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are
And when you smile,
The whole world stops and stares for awhile
Cause girl you're amazing
Just the way you are
Tadaaaa!!!~~
Look! I have a new layout for my blog.
Big thanks to my sis, Ummu Habibah.
Oh, I feel great.
It has been a long time I wanna change my layout.
And at last, I have this simple and clean layout. haha
Oh, there's another one thing I should improve.
My writing skills! I think it's getting worst. huhu
And I think I should update my blog more often.
p/s: Iqin, nnti kite tuke layout blog kite plak ea? :)