Thursday, November 18, 2010@4:42 AM
I went to Queensbay again today.
The plan was actually having lunch with Adik Ummu and Mak Cik at Secret Recipe.
While eating, my brothers and mummy came...
They have to settle something and etc.
And eventually I met Ainul, Mirah, Hamnah & Hidayah :)
(*they are my friends in Almashoor)
Then, the plan changed when I want to go to Borders.
*tak sah kalo mak cik ni tak gi kdai buku.huhu*
And look what have I bought...

Then, I bought a T-shirt for me and two for my sis.
And this is what my brother bought for me, sayang kamu la! :
So, now I've added a new collection of my novels.
I have three novels to read.
So, holidays please come faster.
Can't wait to read the books! :)
It's All About Me *DEAL WITH IT*
afyira91.blogspot.com

A'firah Binti Mohd Shukri. 19. Penang, Malaysia.

Food Biotechnology, Islamic Science University of Malaysia.

Addiction : Novels.Pink & White.
My Teenage Fairytales
reaching.for.the.stars
Thursday, November 18, 2010@4:42 AM
I went to Queensbay again today.
The plan was actually having lunch with Adik Ummu and Mak Cik at Secret Recipe.
While eating, my brothers and mummy came...
They have to settle something and etc.
And eventually I met Ainul, Mirah, Hamnah & Hidayah :)
(*they are my friends in Almashoor)
Then, the plan changed when I want to go to Borders.
*tak sah kalo mak cik ni tak gi kdai buku.huhu*
And look what have I bought...

Then, I bought a T-shirt for me and two for my sis.
And this is what my brother bought for me, sayang kamu la! :
So, now I've added a new collection of my novels.
I have three novels to read.
So, holidays please come faster.
Can't wait to read the books! :)