Web Page Counters

Get Free Music at www.divine-music.info



profile exits chat entries credits


▲▲Spending time with family
Wednesday, November 17, 2010@7:15 AM


Tonight, we had a dinner at Kenny Roger's, Queensbay.

Thanks to Mak Cik Sukainah.
I'm so full. :)
It was such a great dinner, spending time with my beloved family.
It's not really easy for us to gather like this since me and my brothers are staying in hostel.
And most of our holidays are not the same.
So, yea, I am happy today!

Daddy & Mummy

Sisters.

***

Our raya today was okay.
Few people came to our house in the morning until afternoon.
I was kinda tired helping mummy with the food and etc.
But I was having fun.
Mummy's cook always da best!

Oh, and yea, there's no picture on pagi raya coz we were so busy with the guests.
And forgot to take any picture. :p

p/s : I wish I have no exams after the holiday. I want holidays, I want holidays! haha