▲▲Lup Dup
Saturday, December 25, 2010@9:23 AM
Well well
Rasa bosan na mati neh tatau na wtpe..huhu
While waiting, I thought of something to post.
Erm, dunno wat I'm going to write about actually. randomly, okay?
LIFE
everything's is great.
family, friends, i'm home, delicious food everyday, getting bigger and bigger. huhu
i have everything. i mean everything, i don't need more and it's enough to make me happy.
ALHAMDULILLAH
STUDY
I have bout 4 more days left before sem 2.
My feeling?
Kinda excited to go to classes, lecture again.
Lepak kat pkp, pegi Smile walaupun kdg2 mcm tade ape na beli..
and yea, cucuk cucuk..lame x makan.haha
but..
i'm damn nervous about my result.
tomorrow will be the day!
hope to get good result.
uh, takotnye. cpt la klua wahai result.
Rasa bosan na mati neh tatau na wtpe..huhu
While waiting, I thought of something to post.
Erm, dunno wat I'm going to write about actually. randomly, okay?
LIFE
everything's is great.
family, friends, i'm home, delicious food everyday, getting bigger and bigger. huhu
i have everything. i mean everything, i don't need more and it's enough to make me happy.
ALHAMDULILLAH
STUDY
I have bout 4 more days left before sem 2.
My feeling?
Kinda excited to go to classes, lecture again.
Lepak kat pkp, pegi Smile walaupun kdg2 mcm tade ape na beli..
and yea, cucuk cucuk..lame x makan.haha
but..
i'm damn nervous about my result.
tomorrow will be the day!
hope to get good result.
uh, takotnye. cpt la klua wahai result.
LOVE
MR.GETZ
i miss you so much! hahaha
*gila, mana ada org rindu kereta!*
So, ape kne mengena ngan tajuk tu?
it should be dup dap dup dap, sound of my heart beat, nervous thinking of my result.
but, biology taught me that a person's heartbeat sounds like lup dup, not dup dap.so, that's da reason.haha
MR.GETZ
i miss you so much! hahaha
*gila, mana ada org rindu kereta!*
So, ape kne mengena ngan tajuk tu?
it should be dup dap dup dap, sound of my heart beat, nervous thinking of my result.
but, biology taught me that a person's heartbeat sounds like lup dup, not dup dap.so, that's da reason.haha
