Saturday, December 4, 2010@4:09 AM
Hye people.
I felt like months I didn't touch my lappy.
I was having final exams.
So, yeah, I forgot to think about anything other than my study.
*macam la rajin sgt kan?haha*
I finished my last paper yesterday and feeling so happy and excited.
I've finished a sem doing degree here.
There are 7 sems more to go..
*chaiyok chaiyok, me!*
Overall, my campus life for this sem is great.
Great classmates, great roommates.
And yeah, next sem I have to move in to Kolej Kediaman USIM 1..
*I don't like it at all.sigh.*
Plus, tougher subjects than this sem, uhuu.
Oh, I can't wait for tomorrow.
After all those hard work and tiredness,
I think I deserved to have fun. So, Mid Valley, wait for me tomorrow. :)
It's All About Me *DEAL WITH IT*
afyira91.blogspot.com

A'firah Binti Mohd Shukri. 19. Penang, Malaysia.

Food Biotechnology, Islamic Science University of Malaysia.

Addiction : Novels.Pink & White.
My Teenage Fairytales
reaching.for.the.stars
Saturday, December 4, 2010@4:09 AM
Hye people.
I felt like months I didn't touch my lappy.
I was having final exams.
So, yeah, I forgot to think about anything other than my study.
*macam la rajin sgt kan?haha*
I finished my last paper yesterday and feeling so happy and excited.
I've finished a sem doing degree here.
There are 7 sems more to go..
*chaiyok chaiyok, me!*
Overall, my campus life for this sem is great.
Great classmates, great roommates.
And yeah, next sem I have to move in to Kolej Kediaman USIM 1..
*I don't like it at all.sigh.*
Plus, tougher subjects than this sem, uhuu.
Oh, I can't wait for tomorrow.
After all those hard work and tiredness,
I think I deserved to have fun. So, Mid Valley, wait for me tomorrow. :)